skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Saturday, May 31, 2008
The Dog Children
Welcome to our new house!
We are still pretty lazy.
Look at me mom!
It's hot here!
I just thought I'd post a few pictures so you could see how the dogs are enjoying the new house.
They aren't spoiled at all! :o)
2 comments:
Amanda
said...
welcome back to Texas!! Yay that you have a blog!!
June 4, 2008 at 2:07 PM
GloryandGrace
said...
Someone needs to post... :)
June 11, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Eryn
View my complete profile
Blogs I Love
Mandy
MckMama
Baby Bangs
Melissa
Glorious Grace
Amber
Jamie
Chris and Sarah
Jennie
April
BreAnna
The Shermans
Stephanie
Amanda
Melisse
Tara
Lauren
Angie Smith
The Sponbergs
Music
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(5)
The Dog Children
Wow
Hope
Church shopping
I guess it's about time...
2 comments:
welcome back to Texas!! Yay that you have a blog!!
Someone needs to post... :)
Post a Comment