Friday, March 6, 2009

5 years ago

Five years ago today I got to marry my best friend. Cheesy, I know. But totally true. I love this man!!





5 comments:

BreAnna Fowler said...

Yay!!! Happy Anniversary. You are awesome.

GloryandGrace said...

My how the time flies!!! So I heard a little hint recently that you guys might be taking a trip to celebrate? Where are you going?

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary

MommaJen said...

happy anniversary to you!

about your post of going back to work...it is rough and work is never the same after kids. But, I will say after 7 years of working after kids, it does get easier. And you find ways to work your job around your family. For example, I work an amended schedule to be home with N after school everyday and I can work at home sometimes as well. You will figure out what's best for your family. If that means staying home, awesome! If it means getting creative with jobs and schedules, you'll do that too! Blessings to you as you go thru this transition!!

GloryandGrace said...

I've been thinking of you this week, and hope the transition back to work hasn't been too difficult...

Love you friend!