We were so excited to get a healthy report at the doctor's office today, and to see our little man squirming around in there!!
The doctor said everything looked good, all the measurements were good, everything that you want to hear from a doctor. We are just trying to take it all in right now. It definitely made it more real to know it's a boy, to start calling him a "him" and not just "the baby." Dan is very excited, of course, he's been saying that it's a boy all along, though I think that was mostly wishful thinking on his part. :o) Anyway, I'm sure that I will blog more in the next few days, and pictures are coming, my brain is just a little scattered right now!
Thanks for all of the prayers, they were heard and felt!



8 comments:
I can't even imagine the emotions you must be experiencing right now! Can't wait to hear more updates and see pics :)
And yay for being the first one to comment about your big news, heehee :)
Mom called me during dinner to tell me the good news. Yeah for little boy cousins!! Our moms have visions of them playing at the Cousin Reunions since they're so close in age.
YAY!! Isn't it so great to know you have a SON?!? Although, I still catch myself calling mine "it" from time to time - whoops.
YAY!!! A son!! oh gosh Eryn... that is so fantastic! I'm so happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting to know you have a sweet little boy in your belly! I'm so happy for you both!
How fun - your son is going to be cousin to Michael, and Michael is going to be cousin to Levi :)
Yay for having a boy! Congratulations.
congratulations! i'm so excited for such a great doctor's report! i've got some great parkland names if you need some ideas!
Post a Comment