Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long time, no blog

Hello blogworld! It has been too long, or has it? Sorry for the lack of blogs lately, but in order to make the most of the time I get with Spencer I have enforced a strict new rule for myself. No internet when the babe is awake. And the second, but less strict part, is limited internet when Dan is home. My time with my family is just too precious to waste. So, here I am, Sat afternoon, Spencer is napping, the hubs is at work and I am watching Gilmore Girls from this week. Ah. So, don't worry blog, I haven't forgotten about you, there are just more important things in life and I'm learning how to balance those things now. I will pop in as I am able with updates.
In the meantime...



1 comment:

BreAnna Fowler said...

Yay, you are back!!! I have missed you so.

Spencer is adorable. What a sweet smile. Im sure he got that from his mama.

Been spending time at Seneca on the track...gotta say, its just not the same. :0(