We got to get another peek at Little Man this week, complete with 3-D pics. Sorry this picture isn't that great, but my camera is having some issues (maybe it's just me), but this is the best I can get right now. Anyway, I'm at 29 weeks and everything looks great so far. He's just growing right along, in fact, they are thinking he might be a pretty big baby. Who knows? I'm just happy that everything looks healthy.
I feel like everything is kind of surreal right now. Time is starting to speed up, I really can't believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away, then New Year's and then he will be here! When I really sit down and think about things it's a little bit of an emotion overload. Wow, I'm going to be a mom. I can't wait to hold this little one in my arms and kiss him and love on him. Then, it's like wow, I'm going to be a mom, I don't know the first thing about being a mom!! Yikes! Thankfully the Lord is so patient with me, and I feel like is giving me a overwhelming sense of peace with the whole situation. Thank you Lord.
Anyway, I know this is short and sweet, but I will be posting a much longer blog later this week. Thanks to lovely West Texas weather my allergies are killing me and I feel a little fuzzy-brained right now. I mean, where else in the world is it 79 degrees one day and 48 degrees the next? (40 mph winds included)
Hope you have a great first week of December!



4 comments:
Thanks for posting an update, and I'm glad to hear that things are going well! Like the new background, too :)
awww.... he is SO adorable already! haha.. that word "mom" is a big one. what does it even mean anyway?? haha... it's awesome. I can't wait!!
Yeah, mama! I remember leaving the hospital for the first time with Elia and wondering, "is security going to nab me?" "do they really think I am capable of taking care of this tiny little thing?" It comes, day by day your confidence will grow.
Trust me, Spencer has a great mommy, even if she doesn't know it yet!
Aw, what an amazing photo! What a wonderful time of life this is!
Post a Comment